Thursday, June 28, 2012

Finished!

I've spent the last couple of days writing a short story I want to enter in the Writers of the Future Contest. The deadline is in two days. Today I finished revising it. (sound of party favor) It's somewhat rough, but I'm feeling better about it. Now, I actually think it's worth an Honorable Mention.

There are four deadlines to the contest. The next one is September 30th, at which time I plan on sending in another entry; I already have a good start on it. My goal is to have one story per quarter from now until the day I win that contest.

Today I also chewed some more on that post on "show, don't tell." Another two days and I'll have that out. Even with what I took out of that, it still is long.

At least this post is short. So, I made the letters bigger.




LC