Saturday, July 21, 2012

Remodeling, pt 2

I wanted to go watch The Dark Knight Rises today, but what happened in Colorado soured that. Hopefully, the coward responsible gets what's coming to him fast.

I hope I am never in the situation the families of the dead are in right now, trying to process what took place, finding empty space where just a few hours earlier there was life, giving special meaning to those last mundane messages sent by those now dead. Terrible, all of it, terrible.

But I didn't want to dwell on that. When the work of a monster darkens the world, it is up to the rest of us to brighten it up again. We're left with that burden.

***

Now that the fear of destroying the blog has left me, I'm tweaking things here and there. Maybe you've noticed the differences. Look, there's a new page that shows my work in progress complete with little bars that show you how far along I am! Those bastard progress bars were difficult to do with only a simple knowledge of html to guide you.

Oh, don't spar with me, Bartholomew! I'm tired.

Pretty soon I'll make a few more changes. Particularly, on the tab that has my book(s) for sale. Miles Trevor will go on there next. I've decided to break up the nearly 200,000 word manuscript into three novelas available for sale sometime this year.

Already, I added blurbs of all three on the Books page. So, check them out.




LC