Sunday, December 16, 2012

Back to work...

So ends a very difficult period. I'm in a temporary place now after the move. It's cold there but at least I can get back to work. This was a very difficult semester for me; I'm older so I felt the strain. In another month I start a whole new semester.

But...

It'll be different for me.

Until then, I can get back to work on my personal projects. I'm giving the first volume of The Quantum of the Past to test readers this week, along with The Sprite.

Also, I'll finish the fourth installment of the editing posts, to finish that out.

***

Here, I'll say that no matter how miserable my nights are, it does not compare to what's happening to the parents of the children murdered in Connecticut. News like that always reminds me that things could be so much worse than they are now.

This is why I find it difficult to truly be depressed. There is always a place in the world that has it so much worse than where I am. So, instead of coming home to whimper, I draw up what strength I have.

The Sprite is coming along well and so is the other project, The Wizards.



LC