Saturday, December 1, 2012

Winter and Reading

I have to move in a week. I was told today and boy isn't that a rude awakening. But it was a long time coming so I'm feeling okay about it. I'm actually looking forward to it.

The end of November came and I didn't get half as much done as I wanted. With the semester closing, I can blame it for my failures--it really was demanding! But I still got work done.

During the next few weeks, I plan on catching up on some reading as well as finishing a few stories and a novel. Next semester won't be near as demanding as this one.


Here is my reading list for the weeks following the end of the semester:

The Pain Scale by Tyler Dilts




He is one of the writers who helped shape my craft. I enjoyed his first book, A King of Infinite Space, and will try this one.

***

Sandpaper Fidelity 11-16 by Elizabeth Barone.



I want to see what's been going on with these characters since the last time I read an issue.

***

Vaempires: Zombie Rising by Thomas Winship




This is another Evolutionary War novella by Tom. The reviews for it are pretty good so I think it'll live up to the other two installments I've read so far.






LC