Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A pox on Target!

A pox on Target stores! A pox on them for forcing me to change my password and debit card!

***

Now that I got that out of my system, I wanted to look at my Wizard progress so far. I'm almost done with The Wizard of Hollywood, which is the second-to-last story in the collection. After some major re-booting on that story, I was finally able to get into it.


Art by Celairen 2014.

With all the creative energy I spent trying to make the Hollywood wizard work, I also had a story creep up on me, The Wizard of Long Beach. Another wizard! But the additional story is very down to earth, in a funny way. I wouldn't have added it if it wasn't so original (I don't think I've ever come across a photographer wizard).

And after that is the mammoth The Wizard of Santa Monica, which is the size of a novella (so far) and will grow before I'm finished with it. I may also just simplify the story and be done with it.



LC