Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

2020

 Okay...


Well...


As you know, there's a pandemic going on. I am still alive--I hope you weren't hoping I was dead and gone. No. Not yet. Always bet on black. The Post Man always rings twice. Or is it death?

I don't know. I've been gone for six years, from the blog, not life. And it does feel like everything is dusty. For one thing, I had to find a back door to my blog. Google won't acknowledge it anymore! How hilarious! But the good thing is that I broke the window and got in. 

Not that it helps me much. I mean, eventually, they will kick me out. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh, I can add emojis now. 😁 And let me tell you, it's a welcome relief since it's hot and most of California is 🔥 (not the Clippers). 


As for the small business of publishing. I had some time to finish out my stories. Some of them. Not all. And I'm ready to reintroduce some. 

The first thing I did was remove Absolution from the market. It is now gone. Replacing it is Absolution Redux, which is a fresh take on the old story. It's not really a do-over. It's more of a necessary revamping. 

As the old story went, at the very end (spoiler alert!) the bad guy did things in Time and changed everything. Everything is different. Well, no, but the curtains changed color and the walls have a new coat of paint. Oh, don't be mad. When you saw Apocalypse Now Redux, you weren't really expecting a new movie were you? 😂

Anyway... Redux is now on sale. And I have to figure out how these buttons work again. But I wanted to publish this one thing to remind you that the world is ending. And yes, I am still alive. 


Imagine that!


LC

No comments:

Post a Comment