Pages

Monday, July 19, 2021

R&R

Last Friday was the end of the R&R book tour for The Wizards. 😔 It will be missed. We did have a winner for the $50 Amazon gift card. I notified her today.

I notified her today. Congratulations Karley Stafford!  You have some serious luck. There were 1200+ entries. Enjoy the gift card. 

Other than that, it was pleasant to be on tour again. I thank Shannon O. for her great help. The book, The Wizards, is still available on Netgalley, I believe. But don't quote me on that. Actually, I see that it's been archived. #TheWizards

What's next? 

Well, this is the last week for The Quantum of the Past Redux book tour arranged by Roxanne at Bewitching book tours. 

That also has a raffle, but it's not for an Amazon gift card. Sorry. For that raffle, you only get an ebook copy of all the books I have published in the Elohim Trilogy (so far). 

That book tour ends the 26th of this month. 

Then, after that, we move to the beginning: The Absolution: Redux book tour. Giselle at X-Presso book tours is arranging that one. 

That also has a giveaway: An ebook set of all the books I have published so far in the Elohim Trilogy. 

***

The heat here has been giving me headaches. I've been working on Apotheosis, chipping away at the manuscript to make it readable. There's some back and forth going on too. The Wizards Collide precedes it, so I'm constantly looking at details in both manuscripts. 

And it's hot. 

And the computer gets hot. 

😭

Tragically, they got rid of that one emoji that is red and sweaty. They left the angry one that looks similar, but it's just not what I'm looking for... sigh...

Despite the heat, I am happy whenever I get to work on my little stories. Believe it or not.

INSERT HAPPY WRITER EMOJI HERE

LC





No comments:

Post a Comment