Pages

Monday, July 26, 2021

Bewitched

Another day, another book tour is over.

This time, the tour in question is the one run by Roxanne at Bewitching Book Tours. That was for The Quantum of the Past: Redux. 

There was a raffle there too, for a digital copy of each of the five books I've published in the Elohim Trilogy.

Ah, yes...the winner.

I've contacted the winner already. Congratulations Viki Sloboda. 😸πŸ’₯πŸ‘Your prize is in your email. Check the spam folder just in case.

While generating the coupons at Smashwords, I noticed that the original Absolution has been free this whole time.

It's still $0.99 at Amazon. I don't think Amazon lets you give stuff away unless you're part of their exclusive program. 

I'm not sure if I want to change the price of my first book back to what it was before. I feel kinda bad that anyone would have to pay again for pretty much the same story that's in Absolution: Redux. 

Someone will eventually contact me and tell me that they bought the original back in 2012 and now they want Absolution Redux for free. 

I would have to say, Okay. I would do it just because. As for proof? I know how many copies I've sold and where. πŸ˜…

As for the book tour...

The Bewitching Book Tour was the longest of the bunch. It took almost a whole month. But it was fun seeing my material in other places.

This is my favorite stop from the tour. I Smell Sheep. I might have mentioned this already somewhere else. 

I can't stress how much of a good time I had writing that nonsense. But the joke is always on the reader. I wrote a list of facts that includes a lie. 

That's the punchline! The lie is that there is a fact on that list that is a lie. Ha!

***

And so we begin the X-Presso Book Tour for Absolution: Redux, run by Giselle, not to be confused with Gazelle. 


Huah!


LC





No comments:

Post a Comment