Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

X-Presso

Today is the last day of the X-Presso book tour of Absolution: Redux. It was the last of the first tours I had planned. I actually made friends during the tours and discovered new avenues of help. 

When it's time for Ascension to go around, I hope I come across the same people. It was a real treat. 

The tour for Absolution: Redux may be over, but there's still a few days left on the raffle.

Here is the link in case you're interested in the prize: Raffle. When there is a winner, I'll play the drum-roll and everything. Boo-yah.

So, what's next?

That's a good question. The pandemic is still going strong. I figure that will give me more time to work. 

***

A short post this week. A longer one next week.

I'm still working the draft of Apotheosis. It's hot and it's giving me headaches. 

And so it goes!


LC

No comments:

Post a Comment